As we continuously develop our web site to take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When it does, we will post the change(s) on our web site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide you with appropriate online notice.
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- Your e–mail address.
- Your telephone number.
- If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- To contact you;
- To review site usage and operations;
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
- To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies.
Third Party Websites
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Question or Comment” in the subject line.